- Manufacturer: Cadillac Automobile Company, Detroit, Michigan
- Model: B
- Body Style: Surrey Top Rear Entrance Tonneau
- Cost new: $900.
- Number produced: 2,319 (Model A & B)
- Engine: Horizontal 98 cubic inch water cooled single-cylinder, mechanical valve operation
- Transmission: 2-speed planetary with reverse, chain drive
- Suspension: Live axles with semi-elliptical front
- Wheelbase: 76”
The Cadillac factory burned in the spring of 1904, reducing the capacity to almost nothing for 45 days. Deposits on 1500 orders were returned. However, the volume of sales still exceeded that of any other make in the United States.