Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
- Owner: Richard C. Paine, Jr. Automobile Charitable Trust
- Manufacturer: Stanley Motor Carriage Company (Newton, Massachusetts)
- Model: C
- Bodystyle: Spindle Back Runabout (Currier & Cameron)
- Cost New: $700
- Engine: Simple, double acting steam, two-cylinder. Boiler- 14" diameter x 13" high. Water tank- 20 gallons.
- Horsepower: 10
- Additional info: Most early cars were steered by tillers. Boats used tillers. Most people had never seen a steering wheel. The Stanley was often referred to as the “Flying Teapot” due to the steam belching from it.