Donations Drive Our Success!
The history we protect, the stories we share, and the community we build are funded by your donations. Every dollar goes toward:
- caring for our collection
- day-to-day operations
- creating exhibits
- ensuring a great time for our visitors
- all the different ways in which we share our collection with the world
- developing and offering programs for everyone, from the tiniest of tots to the eldest of elders.
To make a donation:
- you may pay via credit card using the form below
- join our Accelerator Monthly Giving Club
- send a check, made out to the Seal Cove Auto Museum, to us at PO Box 106, Seal Cove ME 04674
- drop by and make a donation in person. We’d love to see you!
As thanks from us, we are happy to gift you with a membership for any donation of $35 or more. Find out more about the benefits of various membership levels HERE.
You may also donate stock to the museum by contacting Curator of Collections Bill Barter at email@example.com.
If you are interested in donating a car or object to the museum, please contact Curator of Collections Bill Barter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Seal Cove Auto Museum is a 501(c)(3) organization to which contributions are tax-deductible, within the limits provided by law.