Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
- Owner: Richard C. Paine, Jr. Automobile Charitable Trust
- Manufacturer: Cadillac Automobile Company (Detroit, Michigan)
- Model: K
- Bodystyle: Light Runabout often called 'Tulip'
- Engine: 98.2 cubic-inch horizontal, one-cylinder engine producing ten horsepower.
- Transmission: 2-speed planetary
- Wheelbase: 74
- Brakes: Mechanical on two wheels contracting on inboard drums
- Additional info: The Cadillac Automobile Company was organized by Henry M. Leland in 1902. By 1905 the company was producing one car every 10 minutes. Work days were 10 hours long. A year later Cadillac set a new record, selling more cars than they had ever produced. Our Cadillac is considered by many experts to be the most original model K in existence.