Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
- Owner: Richard C. Paine, Jr. Automobile Charitable Trust
- Manufacturer: Buick Motor-Car Company (Flint, Michigan)
- Model: 14
- Bodystyle: Roadster
- Cost New: $550
- Transmission: Selective type, 2 speeds forward and reverse
- Special features: Control: pedals for service brake and clutch, side lever for change gear. Drive: direct drive to jack shaft; chain from jack shaft to rear wheels.
- Additional info: In 1911, Buick introduced two new models. One was the Model "26" which lasted for three years. The other was a chain drive two cylinder roadster designated Model "14"and constructed to “meet the incessant demand of Buick patons for a low priced up-to-date runabout”. With as many horsepower as its number and a selling price of $550, this cute “buggyabout” was sold only for the 1911 season.