Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
- Owner: Andy Oldman, Old Friends Preservation Garage, LLC (on loan)
- Manufacturer: Amilcar (Paris, France, 1921-1939)
- Model: Type C-5 Petit Sport
- Special features: Features a mahogany veneer boat tail, with beach and boxwood inlay. The lower body is comprised of a Lincrusta basket weave applique.
- Provenance: This car was originally found in Tunisia and maybe have been owned by the Governor of Tunis, hence the silk embroidery on the linen seat covers.